Advantages of ceramic bearings:
1. Ceramic is scarcely afraid of corrosion, so it is suitable for operation in harsh conditions covered with corrosive media.
2. The density of ceramic rolling balls is lower than that of steel, and the weight is much lighter, so the centrifugal effect of the outer ring can be reduced by 40% when rotating, and the service life is greatly extended.
3. Ceramic is less affected by thermal expansion and contraction than steel, so when the bearing clearance is constant, the bearing can be allowed to work in an environment where the temperature difference changes drastically.
4. The elastic modulus of ceramics is higher than that of steel, and it is not easy to deform when stressed, so it is conducive to improving the working speed and achieving higher accuracy.
5.Oil-free self-lubricating, anti-magnetic electrical insulation, can be used in ultra-vacuum environment, stainless characteristics, can be used in any humid environment or water.
6.Ceramic materials have high temperature resistance characteristics, so ceramic bearings can be used in high temperature working environments.
Disadvantages of ceramic bearings:
1.Due to the characteristics of the material, processing is difficult.
3, high hardness, but poor toughness, not resistant to impact.
4.The sealing performance is poor, and it is not suitable for working in an environment with too much dust.
Plating equipment, cleaning machinery, medical equipment, low temperature engineering, optical instruments, high speed machine tools, high speed motors, printing machinery, food processing machinery.
First, the installation of ceramic bearings:
1. When installing the bearing, it is necessary to apply equal pressure on the circumference of the end face of the ferrule. In order to install the ferrule, it is strictly forbidden to directly hit the end face of the bearing with a hammer or other weight to avoid damage to the bearing!
2. In addition, if pressure is applied to one side of the ferrule (such as the outer ring), and the other side of the ferrule (such as the inner ring) is pressed in by a rolling body, this often results in indentations or abrasions on the rolling surface. It must not be used. Especially when the non-separable bearing is installed on the shaft and the bearing seat at the same time, the inner and outer rings need to be pressed in evenly with a horn.
Matching of ceramic bearings
1. The interference amount fixes the inner ring and outer ring of the rolling bearing on the shaft or bearing seat. When the bearing bears the load, the relative surfaces of the mating ring and the shaft or the bearing box do not undergo relative movement in the radial, axial and rotational directions. . This relative movement will cause wear, friction corrosion, or friction cracks on the mating surface, resulting in damage to the bearings, shafts, and bearing housings, and the wear powder will mix into the bearings, which will cause poor operation, abnormal heat generation, or vibration.
2.On the way of fixing the bearing
In order to leave an interference amount on the mating surface of the ferrule and the shaft or bearing box, it is very good to perform a static fit. This cooperation can make the load of the thin-walled ferrule evenly distributed on the circumference, without affecting the load capacity of the bearing. However, when using a static fit, except for the inconvenience of installing and removing the bearing, the free-side bearing cannot be moved axially when using a separate bearing, so it cannot be used in all occasions.
|Scan to follow the official WeChat|