Plastic bearing characteristics:
PP: Polypropylene English name: Polypropylene, referred to as PP, is a odorless, odorless, milky white, highly crystalline polymer with a density of only 0.90-"0.91g / cm3, which is one of the lightest varieties in all plastics at present. It is especially stable to water, its water absorption in water is only 0.01%, and its molecular weight is about 81,000 to 150,000. It has good moldability, but it has a large shrinkage (1% ~ 2.5%). Thick-walled products are easy to sag, For some parts with high dimensional accuracy, it is difficult to meet the requirements, and the surface of the product is good.
Advantages: 1. Relative density is small, only 0.89-0.91, it is one of the light varieties in plastic.
2, good mechanical properties, in addition to impact resistance, other mechanical properties are better than polyethylene, molding and processing performance is better.
3. It has high heat resistance, and the continuous use temperature can reach 110-120 ℃.
4, good chemical properties, almost no water absorption, and does not react with most chemicals.
5. Pure texture.
6. Good electrical insulation.
7. The transparency of polypropylene products is better than that of high-density polyethylene products.
1. The product has poor cold resistance and low temperature impact strength.
2. The product is susceptible to aging in the use of light, heat and oxygen during use.
3. Poor coloring.
4, easy to burn.
5. Poor toughness, high static electricity, poor dyeability, printability and adhesion.
PP plastic bearings are generally used in weak corrosion and acid and alkali working environments. Its self-lubricating performance is unmatched by other plastic bearings. The inner and outer rings of the bearing are PP, the cage material is PE or PP, the balls are glass balls, stainless steel. Ball or ceramic ball.
|Scan to follow the official WeChat|