1. Whether the outer packaging is clear. In general, the brands produced by regular manufacturers have their own special designers to design the outer packaging, and arrange the factories that pass the production conditions for production. Therefore, the packaging of the product, from lines to color blocks, is It should be very clear and unambiguous.
2. Is the steel printing clear? Each bearing product is printed with its brand name, label, etc. on the bearing product body. Although the font is very small, the products produced by regular manufacturers use steel stamping technology and embossing before heat treatment. Therefore, although the font is small, it is deeply concave and very clear. Under normal circumstances, the fonts of counterfeit products are not only vague. Because of the rough printing technology, the fonts float on the surface. Some of them can be easily erased by hand or the marks are severe.
3. Is there any noise? Hold the inner sleeve of the bearing with your left hand, and turn the jacket with your right hand to make it rotate. Listen for any noise during the bearing operation. Due to the backward production conditions of most counterfeit products and complete manual workshop operation, impurities such as dust and sand will inevitably be mixed into the bearing body during the production process, so when the bearing rotates, noise or unsmooth operation will occur . This is the key to judging whether the product comes from a branded product of a regular manufacturer with strict production standards and machine operation.
4. Is there a turbid oil mark on the surface? Is there a turbid oil mark on the surface? This requires us to pay special attention when purchasing imported bearings. Because there is still a certain gap between the current domestic rust prevention technology and advanced foreign manufacturing countries, it is easy to leave a thick oil mark when the bearing body is rust-proofed, and it feels sticky and thick when contacted by hand. Hardly any trace of anti-rust oil can be seen on the imported bearings. According to industry insiders, particularly attentive people can smell a special taste on imported bearings, which is the smell of anti-rust oil.
5. Is the chamfer uniform? The so-called chamfer of the bearing, that is, the intersection of the horizontal and vertical surfaces. Due to the limitation of production technology, counterfeit bearing products are not processed satisfactorily in these corners. Can be easily identified.